see the services
A good headshot offers a glimpse into who you are, what you do, and why you do it. It is a visual connection that offers people a chance to put a face to your name, and it’s incredibly important for any business or brand. There are many factors that go into a headshot portrait, from posing and lighting to angles and editing, and that’s why it’s important to make the investment in a professional if you want the absolute best results.
Good images are important, and you and your business deserve them.
While headshots are intended to present a professional appearance, there is more than one way to make your headshot work. Headshots reflect your personality, your identity, and your brand. However, there is more than one use for a headshot. Headshots can be used for your resume, LinkedIn profile, company directory, an audition, or even just for fun.
Depending on how you plan to use your headshots, you will need to select a look that appeals to your audience. For instance, your company directory may require a more professional look than your LinkedIn profile, which allows for a more relaxed feel.
The possibilities are endless, so determine how your headshots will be used and select the look you need. No matter what you decide, be sure to let your individual personality shine through each image!
Professional and qualified style for the applicant who intends to land a CEO position in a law firm or other large company.
Fun, not-so-corporate style for your start-up tech company whose target audience is a more youthful crowd.
Casual and friendly style for the business owner who wants to give off an inviting and approachable look.
You have your look, you have chosen your photographer, and you have booked your photo session. Now what? How do you ensure that your headshots reflect the vibe you want, are of high quality, and will help you stand out from the crowd? These are five characteristics of a great headshot. If you stick to these simple rules, you will leave your session with headshots you love.
1. CLEAN AND SIMPLE– The goal of a headshot is to show who you are in a professional manner. The best way to do this is to keep your headshots clean and simple, with nothing to distract from you.
2. CONFIDENCE AND APPROACHABILITY– Visibly showing off your personality in your headshot demonstrates self-confidence, which automatically leads others to feel confident in you as well.
3. SMILE– and smile with your eyes! This goes without saying, but real smiles radiate a genuine vibe that will attract your audience.
4. PERSONALITY OVER GLAMOUR– Make sure your headshots look like you. Do not overdo it with the makeup, hair, or clothing. Just be unapologetically you! Personality shots can incorporate more busy backdrops to make sure it tells the story of you!
5. CONSERVATIVE COLORS– By wearing conservative colors, the focus stays on you, your smile, and your personality.
Add ons – per request
– Rush Image
-hair & Make up
– Digital Images
– Prints & Products
– Add on time/outfits
20 minutes in studio & 20 minutes on location (on studio property)
May have two outfits
7 high resolution digital images
Studio or Outdoor
Add on 10 minutes/ extra outfit $100
20 minutes on location
5 high resolution digital images
Add on backdrop/ extra outfit $100
20 minutes in studio
1 back drop
2 high resolution digital images
"Patient, thoughtful, sympathetic, empathetic, lovely, passionate, kind... are just some of the words I'd use to describe this amazing woman/photographer! Kat made our family feel so comfortable during our shoot. The kids couldn't stop talking about how nice she was after our session. Thank you for making this so special for us! Plus, love my headshot!!"
"Katrina is truly a gifted artist! It was my first photo shoot and she made me feel so at ease. The photos turned out great and I was very blessed to have worked with her. I would highly recommend her."
"Katrina was so pleasant and easy to work with. I liked that she had a very good sense of what needed to be done and gave good direction. She was mindful of what might be problematic in the pictures such as hair etc. What a positive energy she exuded which made the session enjoyable. We eagerly awaited our photos and so pleased with them. Please use Katrina you won't be disappointed!!! THANK YOU!!!!"